So I love all the free time I had to relax and enjoy the Holidays, but since I'm such a busybody, I had to find things to do to fill my time. What else would I do than see movies?
It's one of the only times of the year that I catch up on movies, and I'm proud to say that I've seen almost every movie at the box office. Not too shabby.
I saw the sappy film "P.S. I Love You" yesterday and bawled my little eyes out after already reading reviews in magazines that said "holy sad". Yep, I'm a sucker for these kinds of movies. I liked Hillary Swank and the guys in that movie were very attractive. Although some movie ratings didn't like it that much, it's a good one even if you were prepared and brought tissues. I brought tissues but only because my friend gave me the sniffles over the holiday.
Don't think I'm going to lash out as the Grinch again. I'm doing great and so relaxed. I seriously can't wait to start working tonight just to be busy again.
Friday, January 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have turned into such a wimp, I can no longer watch sad movies or scary movies by myself. They give me bad dreams. So when you come out next summer, we will have to watch as many as we can. We would love to have you, the only problem is we will be doing a rotation in Florida from July to Sept, so you will have to come before then.
I have turned into such a wimp, I can no longer watch sad movies or scary movies by myself. They give me bad dreams. So when you come out next summer, we will have to watch as many as we can. We would love to have you, the only problem is we will be doing a rotation in Florida from July to Sept, so you will have to come before then.
Post a Comment